we had a wonderful weekend, just wish it would've lasted longer! Friday Bobby & I did go to the ALL YOU CAN EAT crab and it was AMAZING!! Wish we would've come across it sooner. For our big "date night" we were home by 10! Then cozied up together and watched the last 2 SVUs and went to bed.
Saturday we got up early and headed to Fargo, watched the Sioux game, spent the night at the Holiday Inn, and Mason got to go swimming! He was a little nervous at first but did great. I would put up some pics but left my camera in my sister's purse!
You would think that since Mason didn't go to bed until 11 he would sleep in... nope. he was up at 8AM. Went out for breakfast and then I did some shopping @ old navy while bobby & mason slept in the car and then we met up with Bobby's mom at the mall for lunch, before heading to Grand Forks for my cousin Andy's wedding reception!
It was a busy weekend to say the least, would be great if I had Monday off, but instead I am off for Grand Rapids at 7AM; better get some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment