You know I have always been a Target girl but lately I have been finding more and more things that I like about Kmart. Plus the GF Target has ALWAYS been out of things that I have gone there specifically to get (for example 5x7 envelopes). They are also getting to be such sticklers about receipts, which I never remember to keep! I like the Martha Stewart stuff @ Kmart, they are always less busy and have great CLEARANCE items (ok, it's junk that I can't resist buying when it is only $2!). Plus today I learned they are doing a rewards program/cash back which just encourages me to buy a whole bunch more stuff I dont need!!!
After our mini shopping spree we hit the open road (Highway 59 to be exact!) and went to my friend Katie's home to visit her and her new baby girl Bella Grace. She is such a beautiful baby! Maybe I shouldn't say "new" anymore, she is already 5 weeks old, I feel so bad I hadn't been there to visit sooner. It is always great catching up with old friends. Mason loved playing with her 2 cats, but judging by their puffy tails and hissing, I dont think the cats felt the same way!
Here are a few more recent pictures- have a bunch more but not the patience to post them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment