Thursday, March 25, 2010

what a week!

I am beyond ready for this week to end ... it has just been a crazy busy week @ work, and it seems like whenever that happens I come home too exhausted to do anything else, so my house gets to be a complete pit - which explains why tonight I have 3 full loads of laundry to fold & put away :(


So here is the recap of the "big happenings" at the Buzick's this week:
  • ]Sunday: Bobby came home from the Final 5 - he had a blast! Got to talk with Evan Trupp who remembered who he was, got his "My Buddy & Me" shirt that I made him signed, had his picture taken with Dave Hackstol at some bar, and I even got to talk with Chay Genoway on the phone! Mason & I also went on our 1st stroller walk of the new year.
  • Monday: Celebrated Bobby's 31st birthday (even though it was SUNDAY) with my parents and brother @ our house. Ordered burgers from Micks & had some carrot cake, Bobby's favorite. I made the homemade cream cheese frosting!!!
  • Tuesday: Mason wasn't feeling well - coughing most of the night
  • Wednesday: Dustin watched Mason for part of the day. Brought Mason to the Dr... he has another ear infection- have completely lost track but think this is #7 :(
  • Thursday Just a crazy busy day @ work - Bobby gone to Fargo for work for the night

Oh, and it has been my "treat week" at work. Usually I try to bring really awesome treats but this week it has been whatever has been easiest. Been super tired this week for some reason! SO relieved tomorrow is Friday, have I said that already?!?

Have a date night planned, something a little different, mixing up the regular dinner & a movie routine! Going to Euclid, MN to the notorious "One & Only Bar" for their Friday night all you can eat crab legs. Believe it or not apparently this place gets kind of crazy some nights! Reminds me of the Gardner bar, minus the craziness :)

Been spending too much time on bhg.com looking @ decorating ideas for our house. I should really know better as I am NOT a gifted decorator! I do want to do something fun in my scrapbook room to make it more 'family' room-like. We always spend our Saturday mornings in here and just want to make it a little more inviting. . .
But I have WAY too much I should be doing than starting to look for ideas again! Better get to folding that laundry. Going to try find some mindless TV to pass the time!

No comments: