That is our weekday routine. Everyday the same thing it seems! Except Mason is ready to eat the SECOND we get in the door (no matter how much he ate or when his last snack was) so we have to be pretty creative in whipping up a quick dinner that is at least somewhat healthy! Tonight was spaghetti, homemade meat sauce (thank you micro-cooker!) toast and pears. We had been doing a pretty good job of at least keeping it on the tray until the bowl went flying across our white tile floor!
(FYI I took these pictures with my phone then emailed them to myself, so they aren't of the best quality)


so excited for Bobby to come home tomorrow! He has been gone since Tuesday morning, for work. AND it is my BIRTHDAY on Saturday. The Big 2-6 (I say "the big" every year). I'm going to be over the 20's hump. More than a quarter of a centry. Closer to 3-0 than 20. But, much better than the alternative as they say!
Excited to celebrate the day on a "just the two of us" date with Bobby!!! My parents are watching the little bear for us Sat. night and then we'll go to my parents house Sunday for my birthday dinner! Another busy weekend of Sioux hockey Friday and Saturday night as well.
Better get some sleep, I have my alarm set for 6AM to workout with Jenny tomorrow... (we will see where I am at 6:15...)
time for beddie bies!
No comments:
Post a Comment