Wednesday, March 17, 2010

happy st. patty's day!

Hope you are all wearing green - I have been pinching everyone who isn't! The main excuse that I get is that you dont have to wear green if you're not Irish - but I don't care, get in the spirit of the day!! I am so little Irish it probably doesn't even count (I think I am like 1/16th!) I have just been in an excited mood for the past 2 days - maybe it is because the SUN has been SHINING! What a difference that makes! I got a sudden burst of energy to just get things done (except for doing my spring cleaning that is!) Wanted to take Mase-dog for our first walk of the year l ast night but the stroller was in Bobby's vehicle. Hopefully tonight will be nice as well!

This past weekend was an AWESOME sioux-gopher series with the sioux winning Friday & Sunday nights. Took Mason Friday & Saturday - he really got into the spirit sporting this green wig!! I have better pics on my camera - but bobby took my camera to the game Sunday night and I haven't gotten it back yet!!!
Came home for lunch today and FINALLY got my Creating Keepsakes Magazine! I have been waiting (very im-)patiently since Saturday when my friends started getting theirs. This is the issue I am "in" (sort of). I had submitted a page I was stuck with and they chose mine to "fix." Definatley NOT as cool as being in it for a page they liked but still pretty awesome!
I am also waiting for my hand stamping kit to arrive! I ordered it MARCH 8th and it is scheduled to arrive TODAY! So I even took my lunch break a little late hoping it would be here so I could play with it, but it's not here yet :( It's going to be my next project for STL, and just for fun of course! For $23 the least it will be is cheap entertainment!

Bobby goes to the FINAL 5 this weekend (leaves tomorrow AM) - Mason and I will be HOME ALONE- thinking of heading to Fargo to see my brother & sister but am a little scared with all of this FLOOD talk of the river cresting. Dont want to a) not get there or b) get stuck there.

OOO I just heard the garage door shut - I think my package has arrived!!!

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!

No comments: