watching the bachelor SEASON FINALE! I can't believe I have gotten into yet ANOTHER season of this mindless show-- whatever happened to good fashioned sitcoms like Friends?!?! I hate how it is all dramatic now - "will he pick SUGAR or SPICE?" I laughed out loud when I heard that. What is TV comong to. Either way, I hopeTenley wins - she is so sweet and just seems like "the girl next door" I think his family likes them. You know I really liked Jake last season and was bummed when he wasn't picked, but the more I see of him on tv I think he is kind of a dweeb. I will especially hate him if he picks Vienna, even though I think that is who he can pick. Men can't resist THE SPICE afterall!
Excited for Bobby to get home so we can watch Brothers & Sisters tonight... I should be putting away the 4 loads of laundry I just folded, or doing the dishes, or paying bills...but instead here I am!!!
MARCH is finally here! I have cabin fever... ready for spring to get here!
No comments:
Post a Comment