Sunday, March 7, 2010

older and wiser


...well not so sure about the wiser part but I'm working on it!
I had such a wonderful birthday weekend! Friday night our fAmiLy met up with our friends Corey and Alicia for dinner @ the Green Mill and on the way in I almost ran over the #3 love of my life (after Bobby and Kasey Kahne) CHAY GENOWAY in the parking lot! At least that's what Bobby told me, I never even noticed. Yikes! Oh well he was there with some prettier, YOUNGER woman anyway! :(



Saturday Mason spent the night at his grandpa and grandmas (he had such a blast!!!) and Bobby and I stayed overnight in Grand Forks. After the hockey game we even got to hang out with Bobby's #3 love of his life (after ME and Randy Moss) EVAN TRUPP! And to make a VERY long story short, by hang out I mean that I almost plowed into him leaving the bathroom at Gilly's and then asked him to follow me to the blackjack table and come say hi to Bobby because it would make his day - and he did! What a guy!
Then this AM after doing some grocery shopping (we were up by 9AM of course, can't sleep in anymore!) went to my parents to celebrate my birthday again! Got a very beautiful necklace and "52 More Scrapbooking Challenges" (which I have wanted FOREVER) from my parents. Also got two YUMMY VS perfumes from Bobby & Mason , one even with the fancy poof thing, makes me feel like a movie star! :)

THANK YOU to all of my WONDERFUL friends and family for all of the birthday wishes, it made my day!

Got quite a few things I want to checkoff on my todo list tonight, and the laundry isn't going to fold itself!

No comments: