Thursday, April 1, 2010

april fools!!!


april fools day always reminds me of my sister & me "tricking" my brother year after year with "Dustin, there's a deer in the yard!" (this was a "big" deal when we were little, growing up out in the country) Then I always remember the next day him trying to trick us with the same thing, and still saying "April fools!" No big April Fools going on here today - I tricked Bobby this AM saying my car wouldn't start, and Bobby tricked me with saying he couldn't stay home with mason tomorrow...


My little sauce monster (my nickname for Mason whenever he eats anything with red sauce that seems to end up all over his clothes, face, and hair) learned a new "trick" today at daycare - poor Amanda - he learned to take off his pants and diaper, and throw the contents out of his pack & play during nap time.... it was funny today, but I hope this is a trick he quickly forgets!


I was going through pictures tonight, getting things ready for scrapbook camp next weekend!!! I missed our October group going (Bobby had the swine flu!) so it will be nice to catch up! Going to try to finish most of the pictures I have, not developing any new ones; or buying any new stuff, even though memory works has a TON of SUPER cute things - I think the list I made of "wants" was close to $100 worth, even with my discount!


This weekend I have my all day SPA day Saturday (thanks again honey) and Sunday going to my parents. I am bummed, we usually go to my sister-in-laws but she isn't able to have us this year :( (by the way, I am getting very anxious for my little NEICE to arrive!!!!!)


Well, I am off to bed. I have been so tired lately!

No comments: