Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mason's first haircut!

Tonight we gave mason his very first haircut! His hair was getting to be sooo long so we jut decided to cut it tonight after dinner -- bobby cut and I held his head as still as I could. It's crazy how much "older" he looks now that he lost his baby curls!!! I kept all of his hair in a little baggie- not sure what I am going to end up doing with it but wanted to keep it just incase!

***
Here are some pics from this weekend - playing outside, @ happy joe's and enjoying an apple.

mason had been afraid of going on the sidewalk or in the grass after he fell on the driveway playing at daycare last week - he is just now feeling brave again! poor little bear!


mason had fun "playing" the games and "helping" mom win lots of tickets!!



mason had his first whole apple last weekend as well - bobby had been eating an apple and giving Mason pieces of it... well that wasn't enough - Mason took off with the apple to his favorite place to chill out - the bottom of the stairs!
*****
is it just me or is this week taking FOREVER?!?! Friday can't get here soon enough!!
Going to go spend some time with my loving husband - it is our SIX YEAR "first date" anniversary today (Earth Day Eve!!). Remember it is EARTH DAY tomorrow - do something nice for our planet, it does nice things for us :)

No comments: