Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! What a wonderful day we had today - we went to my parents' home and also there were lots of other family members too - although we missed going to Angel's, it was nice to be so close to home today. Mason must've been excited to see what the Easter Bunny left him - he was up at 6:45 this morning - we managed to keep him in bed with us until 8:30 but that was it. We then colored/dyed eggs, mason's is the colorful middle one - he colored the design w/the "magic" crayon himself!

We then packed up and went to my parents for a HUGE Easter lunch and dinner and visiting with grandpa, Arliene, Gwen, Terry, Katie, Dustin and my parents. This is the 1st time in a LONG time that I remember having a big family dinner at my parents' house for Easter. I guess it is never too late to start a new tradition!
It has been a 3-day weekend for Bobby - he took Friday off to stay home with Mason, and also stayed home with him all day Saturday while I had my wonderful spa day - they had some good father/son bonding time, I am told :) Went to Salon Seva for my day of pampering- I had never been there before but really loved it - would highly recommend!!! Tomorrow is already Monday - but a short week for me!! Hurray! (<- Mason hates Mondays too)

No comments: