Here's my take on SPCC #38 for this week. Also been used one of the "52 Scrapbook Challenges" -- use a song lyric to inspire you. I chose "All you need is love" by the Beatles because Bobby & I have both been talking a lot that it really doesn't matter what you have/don't have -- what's most important is your family. We can get through anything with the love and support we give eachother!Have been meaning to get around to scrapbooking ALL week and now tomorrow the weekend is already here and we have another busy HOCKEY weekend planned - but should be a GREAT time - SIOUX/GOPHER series always gets crazy at the Ralph.
5 comments:
I really love this LO! You did a super job with the colors.
oooooh - simple yet FAB!! Such a great LO!
Deanne SP Diva
lovely layout!!
Love the LO and all the negative space!
Robbyn - SP Diva
Love this LO! Great job! Thanks for playing along at SPCC this week!
Post a Comment