Monday, May 18, 2009

wonderful weekend

I had such a wonderful weekend! On Saturday, Bobby and Mason had "Daddy Bootcamp" in the morning at Altru Hospital-- Bobby went as the "veteran dad" to help teach the class. The instructor of the class told Bobby he was the best teacher they ever had! wahoo way to go Bobby! Mason was a trooper too! While Bobby & Mason were away doing that, I got some alone time at the house-- I got so much done! Then I went to meet them for lunch @ Grizzly's, and then we went to the mall... I used my gift certificate for pedicure/manicure that Mason got me for Mother's day, and Bobby & Mase did some shopping. It was such a wonderful day to spend as a family!!! Then yesterday we just bummed around the house- Mason and I went for a LONG walk - it was a little windy, but we trecked through it. Went to see my grandparents, and then back home. When we got back, we took this picture of Mase holding up his own bottle! (it didn't last long but he still held it up all by himself)

Now another workweek is here. . . at least I only have 4 1/2 days to work-- daycare is closed Friday so I "have" to take Friday afternoon off- plus no work Monday- wahoo!!! :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

oh that picture makes him look so old....... :) it is flying by insnt it?!??!
:) we miss you all!
xxoxoxox meg