
it seems like i am always behind on everything!!! here are Mason's 3 month pictures that I had meant to put up a LONG time ago-- it's about time he is 4 months old now! where does the time go???
today I helped host a bridal shower for my cousin Sarah-- she gets married next weekend. I was looking through her registry trying to figure out what to get for her, and it was so put-together - she got so much useful things today, and everything coordinates. She is so organized!! when bobby & I did ours pretty much we just went up and down all the target isles scanning things we liked at the time. I'm sad I missed her bachlorette party tonight but Mason is still not feeling well from his shots on Wednesday so he needed his mommy to take care of him tonight. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment