Tuesday, May 5, 2009

thoughts

My mind always wanders; most of the time, it wanders without me even realizing it. I think that some people would call this ADD, which I think I might have. I have never been able to stay focused on anything, even back in high school. I would be reading my chemistry book and all of a sudden I would be thinking about what color dress I should get for prom. I dont think this is neccesarily a bad thing- I think that I get my best ideas when my mind wanders. I remember things that I need to do, or would like to do. Like today, I was at work writing an email and all of a sudden I was thinking about what my "ideal" scrapbook/office would look like. Then I started thinking about what my ideal job would be. Obviously, I am not the only one who would like to be a stay-at-home scrapbooker-- I google-searched "careers in scrapbooking" and it came up with 738,000 results! Then I have thought about making slideshow videos for people; it is something I like and something fairly easy too. There is also a company I found called "bound to remember" where basically they make digital albums for people. I could SO do that, and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do that! So if anyone who reads this is interested let me know - I would do it extra extra cheap for you if you promised to "tell your friends!" Oh, in a perfect world... well, it is time for me to head back to work; lunch break and fantasy world is over :(

No comments: