Sunday, May 3, 2009

may *jack

Here is a layout I did for the scrapjacked page-- I will never win anything but it is great inspiration for me to just make time to scrap.. I made this page the night before I had to go back to work from my maternity leave-- just haven't put it up yet.

Saturday, May 16th, I am planning on going to a crop in Alvarado to get some much-needed scrapping done. Bobby is taking Mason to "Daddy Boot Camp" as the returning/VETERAN dad that day! They will have so much fun! Can't wait.

Random thought: I am missing my long hair. And my blonde hair. Anyways- Bobby & I are off to watch Brothers & Sisters together. LOVE that show! HATE Kitty right now! I think it is maybe the season finale? Maybe not. I guess I will find out!!!
Here is a page I finished tonight "Together We Are Family"

1 comment:

Samantha O. said...

Amber, I think I am finally going to get this to work. Love your page! It made me cry :) You are such a great mom. Mason is so lucky. Have a good day!