Sunday, May 3, 2009

i (heart) sundays

what a beautiful day!!! the sun is shining, it is nice and warm, the smell of people grilling FOOD is in the air! summer is on its way I can tell! I just love Sundays at home. It is so nice and relaxing not having to do ANYTHING. Last night we fired up the grill for the 2nd time since it's warmed up, and had my parents and brother over to watch the race. We skipped church this AM, opting to sleep in instead. Mason slept until 6:00AM this morning! No 3AM feed even! Hope this is a new routine for him! :) He got up to eat, and then came to cuddle with his mom and dad in their bed. (I know, you aren't "supposed" to, but it was only for a few hours) then we got up and stayed in our jammies until noon, just hanging out. There are things that should probably be done around the house - cleaning - but when isn't there? Instead, Mason & I went out for an hour long walk-- Mason loves his walks, even though today he fell asleep half-way through. Now I think I am going to try to do some scrapbooking since I haven't in FOREVER.

No comments: