Tuesday, May 12, 2009

so tired!



Bobby is gone to Community Board tonight, so me and Mason are hanging out. He has not taken a nap at daycare for the past two days, so he has been a very tired little guy! He went to bed about 7:30 tonight, and I got to finish up some scrapbook pages that I started on Sunday. Work has been just nuts this week, I don't know if it is really busier than usual, or if I am still not "adjusted" to being back at work. I am just exhausted; I'm calling it an early night and going to bed!

1 comment:

Barker Family Blog said...

Hi Amber, Bobby, and Mason - thanks so much for the kind words on my blog - I check yours often to to see the current pics of Mason - who is so adorable and looks just like his Dad!?!?! I suppose there are your traits there too, but without seeing your baby pics - all I can see is Bobby! He is a sweetheart and I can't wait to see him in person someday soon! Hopefully summer will actually get here soon and you guys will come visit at the lake! Make sure I get my hands on Mason or I will be very upset :) Love, Becky