Friday, July 23, 2010

touching base

It's FRIDAY! my favorite day of the week, it always has been. We have been busy bees lately, it seems. I dont have time to upload any pictures but the past 7 days we:
-Went to a wedding 7-17-10 - had such a great time! Mason stayed with my sister and brother, and Bobby & I stayed up WAAY too late!
- Tuesday = softball
- Last night I had girls night out @ our house. We made kabobs (??) on the grill - it was my first time actually running the grill so I was a little nervous but I think they turned out great! not too bad for my first time, anyway

Today Mason has his 18 month checkup as it is his 18-month "birthday" today! Wow - hard to think he has been around for a year and a half already! In some ways it seems like he has always been around (because I honestly don't remember life without him!) and in others, it seems like it was just yesterday he was so tiny!

Tonight we are having a fish-fry @ my aunt's in Grand Forks. My grandpa is up from St. Cloud. Saturday Bobby is working in Minot, and Sunday I take off for the cities for work! Then next week the Marshall County Fair starts!

No comments: