Tuesday, July 6, 2010

a new adventure

What a perfect night for softball this evening! Mason and I stayed out at the softball diamond for about an hour and a half.. which believe it or not is quite awhile for us (Mason) to stay! Now he is out like a light. And yes, I am on the computer again! Really should be doing something else with my time (like catch up on the Bachelorette episodes - haven't watched a single one!). Anyways- I just wanted to share w/my digital scrapbooking friends a new blog I set up - amber's digitals- real original title I know, but I wanted to be able to share the templates ((and hopefully some other things once I get the hang of it)) I make with my friends and it would get to be too much to put all in one place! Ok - now my laundry is seriously calling my name I think!

No comments: