Bobby is gone to Fargo for work tonight, so I am on the computer, listening to Mason sing away in his crib, which he has been doing for the past hour! We went to my grandparents' tonight, showed up right as they were starting dinner, so they invited us to stay! It sure beat the tacos I was going to make tonight!
Mason has been LOVING bike rides (see above picture) - I tihnk the bicycle trailer thing we bought was probably the best $200 I have spent... this summer anyway! We have been getting so much use out of it. It is a little more "exciting" than walking in the stroller.
Mason has been begging (literally) me to put in "baby-songs" for him almost every day for the past 10 days. He doesn't get to watch it everyday, but it is not a pretty sight when he is told no! I will be very happy when the DVD is returned to my parents' house! These pictures are of him watching it. He is starting to sing along to the "no-no-no" and "yes-yes-yes" song. He bobs his head and is usually on the wrong verse (as far as no/yes) but it is so cute to watch.
I had walked into the kitchen to get something, and when I came back, Mason was hanging out with all his things (including the remote) on the coffee table. He is my climber!
Put another post on my other website - which I think is going to be myscrapping website from now on. We will have to wait and see how I try to manage 2!!!
1 comment:
it made me laugh to see him so engaged in the tv. He looks like my girls b/c they know it is not often they get to watch it!
Post a Comment