Monday, July 5, 2010

sore eyes

I think I have probably spent too much time on the computer today as my eyes are starting to get dry... but I have been so excited about my *new* photoshop elements that I downloaded this morning. It is still only Elements 7.0 but I have been using 2.0, which I had been using since my sophomore year in college, so this is a HUGE upgrade for me, haha! I have decided I am going to start making templates - it has saved me so much time. The 2-page spread below took me probably 20 minutes to do, journaling and all (minus the 3 hrs it took to download/install, create templates, organize pictures... :) )

((for some reason there is white all around when I resized/uploaded..
that's not how it really is, I promise))




ANYWAYS--- was so nice to have a 3-day weekend! Didn't get a whole lot done but had a great family weekend. Will post pictures later on this week.

No comments: