welcome to our sometimes crazy life...
we wouldn't have it any other way!
Friday, July 2, 2010
a toddler lives here
this is what I worked on tonight while bobby watched the mets! Took these pictures before the daily cleaning ritual of picking up Mason's toys that somehow wind up at every end of our house each day!
This is a fantastic layout! I should do a similar one :) I am always scrambling to clean up after my 2 little ones! *LOL* Congrats on winning the color challenge!
3 comments:
This is a great LO! Great job with the SP colors! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!
This is a fantastic layout! I should do a similar one :) I am always scrambling to clean up after my 2 little ones! *LOL* Congrats on winning the color challenge!
adorable layout! thanks for playing with us at scrapjack!
Post a Comment