Mason just went to bed, there are toys everywhere, dishes to do, and laundry to put away but instead I am sitting outside on my computer enjoying this wonderful evening! I just love summer nights! I wish Bobby was home tonight so we could have another bonfire... excited for the weekend. We are going to Jamestown to celebrate
Hayden's FOURTH birthday!! He is getting to be auntie's big big boy - starting preschool in the fall even!
Speaking of big boys - Mason got his first salon haircut on Sunday with his daddy! The "my parent's-do-it-yourself" cut just wasn't working for him anymore! He sat super still - Janelle even said that he sits still better than his dad :)
I am just loving my new camera bag that arrived on Monday - I had ordered it a week ago so it was taking quite awhile to arrive! But-- it was worth the wait!
1 comment:
oh my goodness. Mason DOES look like a big boy!!! and a handsome one too!
Post a Comment