Saturday, June 12, 2010

a day off??

My Saturday started today with a work call @ 7:30 AM and I ended up working until about 1PM - not a great way to spend the day! Poor Mason had to try to entertain himself most of the day while I was busy making phone calls. . . After his afternoon nap we went to visit my family in Argyle, came home, ate dinner, and did our night-time routines. This is night #2 without a "baba" and he is doing GREAT! No crying! Now I had the chance to get some scrapbooking done on my computer. I thought it would be SO MUCH QUICKER so I could get "caught up" to a point... I got this *great idea* from the Cathy Zielski website -


Basically, taking a random assortment of pictures from the month to "document" the big things that happened. Check out her website it's fantastic!

I picked May 1st because I didnt have a ton of pictures from May to use, so I thought it would be quick.

I am trying to learn how to create a template on photoshop so once I get a layout I like I can just do the same for the other pages.

No comments: