Wednesday, June 23, 2010

random thoughts

so it is 11pm and I can't sleep. Im not even a little bit tired! I think it is because I am a little nervous about a presentation I am helping to give tomorrow to all the area schools' superintendents and others, like 20 people.... yikes!!.... So to try take my mind off it I have been googling "jake and vienna break up" on the internet and reading celebrity gossip (hoping some mindless news will help me sleep.)
  • HELLO pretty sure anyone with one or more brain cells saw this one coming. My prediction is that Jake is going to be some guest star on the Bachlorette. Just a thought.
  • Last night I watched Kourtney & Kloe take Miami... I cannot believe that they are even allowed to be on TV. Last night's episode incase you are an avid watcher and missed featured one of them giving the other one a bikini wax.... Really? Needless to say I don't think I will miss never seeing another episode again in my life.
  • I really DON'T like Lady Gaga. Jerry Seinfield doesn't like her either.

So far that is what I've gathered from my readings :)

Tonight Bobby went to meet TONY STEWART. I was so excited for him because that is his favorite driver of ALL TIME. He went with my dad and was meeting a couple of his friends there. Bobby called me to say he got to shake Tony's hand and tell him how much he enjoys watching him race! It was so cute to see how excited he was! Although I would probably be just as excited to meet Kasey Kahne! (although prob. to tell him how much I enjoy watching his interviews before & after the race...hehe)

Had to buy a shop vac today to try to suck up some of the water that got on our carpet in the basement from all this rain. It did a pretty good job but I just hope we wont get mold under the carpet... One of my girlfriends said that they had to redo some drain tiles outside their house to keep water from getting in there... I hope this was a 1-time thing!!! Who knew having a house was so much work!!!

Tomorrow is my girls night out - we are all going for pedicures - can't wait!!!!!

No comments: