I had this "big plan" to put a digital scrappage to show off the pics Mason & I took tonight (Bobby was gone to softball... and Mason wanted to play photoshoot again! I had to say OK!) BUT as I was ALMOST done - it FROZE, and so everything was lost!! So anyways- here are a few of the pictures- I will have to make them into a page some other day!
Getting anxious to go to a new scrapping place in AUGUST - I know it is a ways away but summer always seems to go by too fast, so I am sure it will be here before we know it. For the rest of the summer, they are offering a special, $50 per person for the entire weekend w/a min. of 5, up to 10. Check it out: http://www.afriendsgetaway.com/ Also, came across a cute website last night "Lemon and Raspberry" which has a cute little ebook called "Better Photography in 3 Steps." If you go to the website, it is on the far right sidebar.
Haven't been able to get to sleep the past week - I think my body is on *summer hours* late nights & late mornings - except work is getting in the way of the "late mornings" thing! Even Mason is wanting summer hours - he was still up bouncing around in his crib at 9 - and on Monday he slept until 10AM!! So did Bobby & I - I can't remember the last time we got to do that!
Over the long weekend we didn't do anything too crazy - just had a lot of quality FAMILY time. Bought Mason a stroller to go behind our bikes, so we spent a lot of time bike riding - Mason loves his new stroller. I would too if I were him!
It is only a 3 day work-week for me - Friday we are off to "The Rock" for Jay & Tracy's wedding! Mason is staying w/"gama" and "gapa" all weekend long! Better try to get some sleep, as my mom would aways say "morning is going to come early!"

No comments:
Post a Comment