I actually got to see quite a bit of the sun today on my drive to and from Grand Rapids today. Of course when I got closer to Warren it was of course dark, gloomy, and sprinkling. So another day of not playing outside for Mason.
I have been feeling so sad for all of the tornado victims from yesterday... my aunt and uncle live in Mentor, thankfully they and their home were safe & sound, but there are so many people that weren't so lucky. It is crazy to think that Thinking and praying for all of them and their families.


On a happy note we got to see my relatives from Kansas who were up early this week and all went to my grandparents for a yummy grilled supper.
On a happy note we got to see my relatives from Kansas who were up early this week and all went to my grandparents for a yummy grilled supper.
We also had a surprise visit from our friends Dan & Mikaela on Tuesday night and had our first bonfire of the summer. It was great, even if we did all get eaten alive by mosquitos! {this is a lovely picture taken with my phone of our fire}
I finished book #2 of the year -- it wasn't a "novel" but I am still counting it for my 4/year goal. It was a digital photography book by Scott Kelby - excellent resource - I have been playing around with my camera for hours on end!
Well will post more later - this post is getting very long! Off to watch "ORPHAN" with Bobby - I hate scary kid movies so will probably be closing my eyes throughout the entire thing!! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment