
mason & I were "playing photostudio" (it's one of our favorite things to do) during one of the days he was home sick, and I was trying to get him to stand by his name, instead, he picked up the M and did this! I'm so glad I had my camera, he hammed it up! I tried to get him to do the same with the other letters, but it had obviously lost it's touch after the letter M
Tonight I'm trying to catch up on my photobooks I have been waiting to buy on Snapfish -- I like to do digital books of trips, Christmas and other "important" things- it takes the pressure off me to get it paper-and-pen scrapbooked! If you're planning on a big snapfish order, I found a coupon code for 35% off an order of $25 or more - it saved me $25! MTN0100 is the code, you're welcome :)
I have also been debating whether or not to buy a hand-stamping tool set... thought it might be fun to make necklaces and charms, bracelets, etc. but my scrapbook room is a disaster the way it is, I dont know if there is room for one more "project"
1 comment:
so cute. that picture is precious!
i have been wanting to buy one too.... i almost do and then i think... really can i do another project! ?1!?!? but they sure are cute! and it would be super fun!
Post a Comment