Trying out some new looks for my ETSY shop "Small Town Lettering" - can't decide if I lik ethe red or green better... I have redone my shop banner about 10 different times - love making the banners, maybe that should be my hobby instead...anyway... think I am going to go with the green, then maybe try to promote my shop like crazy since Mother's Day is coming up in just a few months. :) This weekend Bobby, Mason, my parents and I went to see my grandpa in St. Cloud. It was Mason's first "big" car trip -- he did GREAT in the car! When we got to my grandpa's though all of his pent up energy surely came out! He started WALKING everywhere! He had been taking 3-4 steps at a time for awhile now, mostly from the couch to the coffee table to his toys, but this weekend he just took off! I think it probably had a lot to do with my grandparents having such an open living room - no coffee table in the middle of the room for him to hold onto. He is continuing to grow and change everyday, and everyday continues to amaze me...sometimes I STILL can't believe he is the little creature that would roll around and kick in my belly!
1 comment:
love the new logo. love the newly painted countertops... who knew you could do that....i htink i need to head to lowes and try this out.
and also love the new picture of mason!! super cute! he is getting so big!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment