Saturday, February 20, 2010

digi scrapping freebies

wow im getting 2 posts in today-- which means that obivously i am procrastinating on getting laundry/housework/exercising (Jenny & I had a falling out yesterday, lol) done, mason is taking his nap.... so I am looking for a bunch of digital files to download - came across a TON @ twopeas website, HERE. If the link doesn't work, at the top I just did a sort low to high and so all the free ones come up first. I refuse to pay for any digital kits because there are sooo many free ones out there. I do need to go through all of my papers that are taking up so much space on my computer, because really you just need to look at the pattern/texture, because you can change the color to whatever color you want.

I should really start to get ready - Mason & I are goign to do some shopping before the game I think to pick up fun things like wipes & diapers @ Target before the game! He is excited because we found out today his buddy Dillon and his parents Drew & Meagan will be at the game as well!

No comments: