Wednesday, June 17, 2009

love my new camera!!!



My new camera has finally arrived!! Actually it arrived yesterday. I was at home on my lunch break and I saw the UPS truck drive up-- no lie, I ran out of my house and met the UPS lady at the end of the driveway! Then I ran back in the house. Anyone who knows me knows that I have this need to "touch" things right when I get them, so I unpacked everything from the boxes and monkied around. Here are some of the pics I took last night. I kept Mason up past his bedtime last night because I was so busy taking pictures of him! Then when he went to sleep, I picked on poor Jefferson, and after Jefferson ran away from me for the 8th time, I figured it was time for me to go to bed!



I just love it so far. I have no clue what exactly I am doing - last night I was just moving the dial around and seeing how the pictures looked different. I have vowed to myself I am going to read the entire manual so I will know how to run my camera inside and out-- so far I've read through page 5...

Yesterday Mason also had an appointment with an orthodist (is that even a word??? orthodics/prosthetics) to see if he needed a helmet. I have been so paranoid and worried that he was going to need one, so at Mason's last appointment our doctor told us (me) that HE didnt think that Mason needed a helmet but if it would make me feel better he would refer me...The doctor Mason saw told me that his head was fine-- it is a BIG head-- in the 100th percentile (that's ok dad says-- bigger brains!!) but it is "perfectly shaped." Whew now I can stop worrying! Im sure now I will just find something else to worry over.. I'm told that's what mom's do!

I am so happy Bobby comes home Friday night!!! Only 2 more days!!! Honestly, I have a whole new respect for single moms and moms whose husbands are deployed. Talk about superwomen!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

glad you are not worrying anymore!! love the new camera! your pics are great!!!! you wil both be so excited when bobby gets home! :) have a great weekend! xoxoxoox hugs
meg