Mason is always so smiley in the mornings - I just love it! The picture above is him laying on my bed this AM while I was trying to get ready for work. I don't know why all of a sudden he thinks he needs to be up at 6:30 with me! He also LOVES looking in the mirror-- I always ask him "Mason should we go see the baby in the mirror?" He gets all excited- it is so cute to think that he doesn't realize it is HIM yet! :) It has been a little nuts with Bobby being gone to school -- and we still have the weekend + one whole work week to go.... I am totally loving my "mommy & Mason" time, but will be very glad when Bobby comes home! Mason will be too. Whenever Bobby calls I put the phone on speaker phone ~ Mason gets all excited and starts looking around for his daddy, then tries to eat the phone. I am so glad it is FRIDAY! And it is acutally a BEAUTIFUL day. Can't wait to be able to go for a walk with Mase tomorrow and Sunday - I just hope it stays nice.



No comments:
Post a Comment