Yesterday we had a mommy & mason day-- Mason was home sick from daycare. He was coughing so bad he would throw up! Poor little guy!!! I brought him to the doctor, he just has a viral infection (on top of his ear infection!) so not much we can do... he gets albuterol through a nebulizer every 4 hours, which helps him with his congestion. He was a sleepy baby yesterday, so we did a lot of cuddling! I kept thinking over and over yesterday how much fun it would have been if i had my new camera-- it STILL hasnt' arrived. BOO!! I guess it hasn't even been a week yet, but I am not a very patient person!!!
I was back to work today- Mason was at home with Grandma-- he loves it when grandma watches him. I heard from another girl I work with daycare was closed today, and Monday there was only 1 kid there-- the rest were out sick! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment