
Mason turned 5 months old yesterday! The time has just flown by. Each day brings us something new and exciting, and each day just keeps getting better and better. His little personality, and his smiles and giggles always brighten my day. I took some pictures of him looking in the mirror, smiling, but when I looked at them I realized how dirty my mirrors are, so when I clean them, I will post them! :) It is so crazy to compare this picture of Mason next to his curious george to the one that we took the day he was home from the hospital. Curious George used to be bigger than him! So hard to believe!

For father's day we were officially the 'Green Family' all matchining in our green shirts. We went to church, then I gave Bobby his father's day presents - a tie with Mason's picture on it (from snapfish) was his favorite.
Mason also has been enjoying spending time in his "big boy chair" - aka: his highchair. We put it together Sunday. Havent started him on solids yet so right now he just plays in his highchair while mom & dad eat.



Below is a picture of Mason & his grandpa (my daddy)-- I just love this picture!

2 comments:
Love your pictures Amber! Especially the ones of Mason in the high chair. TOO CUTE!!! I miss you guys! Can't wait for MYND
oh these pictures are so cute!!! he is getting big nasd i can not wait t osee you guys!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment