Wednesday, June 10, 2009

more digital pages














here are a few more digital pages I put together last night.


i am really starting to LOVE digital scrapbooking ~ there is still so much more I'd love to learn to do but slowly I am getting the hang of it! There is so much that I love about it - no mess, it goes quicker for me, I can resize/crop pictures however I want - and my favorite part is that I can reuse my favorite papers over and over again! And an added bonus, it is WAY cheaper- I always just download all of the papers/elements that I use-- most of these came from A Cherry on Top website. I dont really "feel" the same when I make my digital pages though-- as strange as it sounds, there is just some crazy feeling I get about physically cutting/gluing that I dont get from making my digital pages. Maybe I need to try hybrid scrapbooking- but first I need to find a way to print my pages! {...and I dont think buying a 12" printer is an option seeing as though I just bought a new camera-- which STILL hasn't arrived!}


Tonight my mom is coming over to help with Mason while I have my open house. I am so lucky she lives so close! Thanks mom for always being there! It is a lot of work but I have some candles that have been in my candle closet for quite some time- out with the old, in with the new! :)

No comments: