
I am starting on my 2nd full week back at the office. Things actually went a lot smoother than I had anticipated, I am so happy for that! Mason has been doing so great adjusting. I really think that he knows "what happens next" in the mornings- like after we eat, get dressed and play for a while, he goes into his car seat, we go for a little drive, and then he goes to daycare. He does really good at daycare too-- he would rather sleep in his swing than his pack & play but that is just because I think he likes to keep an eye in on the action. Mom comes to pick him up at 4:30 each day and then he talks and talks the whole way home and even when we are home about how his day was! I always say this but he has the cutest personality! These pictures above are his 2-month pictures; we went and got his 3 month pictures taken yesterday- I am so excited for them to come in!!!
Tonight Daddy is coming home from work early and picking up little bear from daycare, so the two of them will have some time alone before I get home. Bobby is leaving for Bismark for 2 nights tomorrow (for work), so he wants to spend that extra time with him. It will be a little crazy I think getting both of us ready without dad's help.
No comments:
Post a Comment