Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4 days left :(








^Mason automatically rolls right over whenever he's put on his tummy now-- it makes getting in enough tummy time a little more difficult!

This is my last week of maternity leave-- i am so sad! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Last night we met w/ Mason's daycare mom Amanda to go over paperwork-- that kind of made reality set in for me a little... I pictured me dropping him off 7:45 Monday morning. I think bobby is going to have to come with so I will leave her house to get to work! I am so thankful I have known Amanda for over 20 years (yikes! I never thought of that before!) so I know he is in great hands.


We have been trying to make the most of this beautiful weather... it was 59 degrees today! Mason & I went out for a walk around town -- he LOVES going for walks! These above pics are from Saturday when we went on our 1st "official family walk." I hope it continues to stay nice this entire week!


No comments: