Monday, April 20, 2009

I made it!!!

Well, I made it through my first day back at work. It actually went better than I thought. There were a lot of tears on Sunday, but today, I didn't cry at all, I was SOOO proud of myself! Mason was smiling away and talking to all of the other kids. I really think he had such a fun day he didn't have time to miss me. My thoughtful husband sent me flowers, the sweetest card, and wrote me a love-letter email to brighten my day. My best work-friend Jessica also sent me flowers; she is always so thoughtful!!

He must've been having fun because he didn't take a nap for poor Amanda ALL day (30 minutes was IT!) I felt so bad. Not only that but then he had an explosion through his diaper, through his clothes, through his blanket even. We have such a great great daycare mom -- she didn't mind Bobby calling at 10, me calling at noon, and then she called us at 2 and 4 just to keep us up to date on how Mason was doing. She even called me at home tonight to see how the rest of his night went. Mason is so lucky!

Today just completely WORE me out. At least I hope that is what it is. I got my hair done (no, no more red hair) and I was telling my hairstylist how I was craving the smell of Paul Mitchell Awapui shampoo. Is that even possible to crave a smell??? Anyways- and then she tells me "maybe you're pregnant again!" I told her I didnt think you could get pregnant when you're breastfeeding. She said "I sure did" AAAA! I'm was positive I'm not but now of course I am all paranoid. Then I have been looking at my stomach in the mirror but it is still big from having Mason, so that isn't helping either. Then I remember how tired I was when I was first pregnant with Mason and my mind just started going nuts.

Anyway- I am going to get ready for bed. Yes I am really that tired and going to bed at 9:15PM! (haven't done that since I was pregnant! aaaa!) I am going to finish reading my book that Bobby got me (no, not "Romancing your husband" :) ) and then get some shut eye for another day at the office tomorrow!

No comments: