Wow my second-to-last week of maternity leave has just flown by! Another weekend is already here, I can't believe it. Bobby & I just got home from going out to eat, we had planned to go to church for Good Friday service, but when we got there, no one was there! I forgot that in Warren, they rotate where the Lent services are and we didnt want to look like fools going into church late. Oh well!!
Last Sunday was Mason's baptism, everything went very well. SO many of our friends came to celebrate the day with us... it meant sooooo much to us - we are so lucky to have such great friends. The only downfall about Sunday was I lost my phone. We STILL haven't found it - it is hiding somewhere in our house. I did go and get a new phone Wednesday.
Mason officially has his first ear infection. I brought him to the Dr. Tuesday because he STILL has an awful cold. Dr. Shelton looked in his right ear and said he had an ear infection. He has to take medicine, but he takes it like a champ!
This weekend we are off to Jamestown to Bobby's sister- it will be so nice to visit with them and for Mason to visit with his cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment