Wednesday, March 4, 2009
"After"
so yesterday I decided to color my hair something different -- I have never had anything other than various shades of blonde hair in 25 years, except for 1 week in high school when we attempted to dye my blonde blonde hair "Egyptian Plum" and it turned into streaks of orange... but anyway... I thought as long as I was at it I may as well get a cut too! I dont even recognize myself!' of course it looked better yesterday when my hairdresser fixed it, why is it that it never looks like the day you left the salon? honestly, I had even debated not showering today just so I could enjoy the 'professional' style one more day. Then Mason peed on me & I didnt have a choice (as you can tell!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love the new do! it is fun to have a change--i am in depserate need of one!! :) he is getting so big! i love the tummy time page!
Post a Comment