I finally got my first scrapbook page done of Mason- it didnt really turn out that great, I am kinda bummed. I want his baby album to be perfect, I think that is why I have been putting off doing any pages of him (that and I havent had time!)
Today Bobby took the day off to spend some time with me and Mason- it is so nice that we had a long weekend together. Friday night we stayed home and watched a movie - Steel Magnolias - it is a movie with Julia Roberts from like 1980 but it is really good. The girls reminded me of me and my best friends!
Saturday night we went to a birthday party for Bobby's friend Mike in East Grand Forks, and of course I forgot my camera! Sunday Bobby went to the Sioux game with his friend Corey and Mason & I headed to A-town to see my parents and try out their new Wii fit. I couldnt believe how hard some of the activities were; I did a 'fitness/balance test' and it said my fitness age is 39!!! AAA! (ps: that is not a good thing). At leat I have the excuse that I just had a baby -- already 5 1/2 weeks ago.
Speaking of, I cant believe how fast the time has been flying by- this Friday my maternity leave will already be half over! Sad!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment