I can't believe we are having such bad weather when it was so nice last week! What is nice though is that I dont have to go outside to go to work tomorrow! I don't mind snowdays when I don't have anyplace to go, and I can just stay inside and cuddle by the fire like me Bobby & Mason did today.
Friday was my birthday! Bobby & I had gone out to eat @ the "Lodge" in Argyle while my parents watched Mason on Thursday--then we went home to eat cake! Saturday we went to the ND HS state girls basketball tournements at the Alerus, and then Saturday night I went out to eat with my friends Tiffany & Jodi.
On Sunday, my best friends held a baby shower for me, it was so sweet of them, I have the greatest friends in the world! Mason got so many cute outfits, toys, and "practical" baby items like diapers, wipes, and other diaper bag items. I have been busy writing thank-yous, trying to get them out ASAP.
Well, Mason is having a hard time falling asleep, so it is time to read our favorite book "Can't You Sleep, Little Bear?"
No comments:
Post a Comment