Wednesday, March 25, 2009

another snow day!


today is another snow day-- which I know is not good because we already have WAY too much snow with no place to go, but on the positive side, it was another day where I got to stay home with *my boys* They all took a nap this afternoon, it was so cute - I was the only one awake in the house so I got some scrapbooking done!



I made Mason a little baby book of our family for him and I to "read" together and made a 1 month page - I can't believe we already had his 2 month pictures taken Monday-- time is flying by SOO quickly!

Here is a picture of Mason on St. Patrick's day in the onsie his crazy grandma (my mom as she calls herself) got for him -- as soon as I put it on him, he spit up all over it. I really think it was on purpose! :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

that is so funny--they always spit up right when you dont want them too. :) i tried to get d that same shirt but they were all gone... love the new pages. it is amazing how much we can get done when they sleep....but my question is why are we not sleeping?!!?!?!?