Thursday, March 5, 2009

another page


I actually got the chance to scrapbook 2 days in a row! Mason has been taking longer naps - I think he is going through a growth spurt. . . The trick I learned in my last creating keepsakes was basically to pick out your paper and then get going -- I always sit and debate and debate and debate over what paper I am going to use. This layout I got done in about 20 min! A record for me I think! (PS: That is my chair in the background, incase you are wondering)

Here are 2 pages that I made back in January and just never posted or hopefully didnt post.

Again it is crazy where my days have gone! The biggest thing I accomplished today was moving all of the milk I have stored in bags to the chest freezer in the garage and a load of laundry. I am excited though because tonight Bobby & I are heading to "The Lodge" (aka: Farmer Dell) to go out to eat for my birthday (even though my b-day isn't until tomorrow)

No comments: