Monday, December 29, 2008
feeling antsy
I feel so antsy today! I dont know if it is because I am excited to go to our doctor's appointment today (we start going every week now!) or if it is because I am overly tired and haven't realized it yet. Our whole family was up at 4:30 this morning. I woke up to go to the bathroom, and then Bobby did, and then neither of us could fall asleep. Jefferson even woke up too, and Mason was kicking and wiggling around like CRAZY! I keep thinking about all of the things we need to still buy (like a car seat!!!) I am going shopping today though so hopefully that helps my anxieties a little. I got a 10% off coupon for all my registry items @ Target -- I just can't decide if I use it now or wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we must both be antsy antsy! i am up today @ 4am too..... it stinks! cant wait to see you both on saturday!!!
Post a Comment