Sunday, December 14, 2008

stranded!

This weekend Bobby & I went to our friends' Ryan and Cassie's wedding down in Mpls-- it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding, and a GORGEOUS reception! Everything was wonderful. We went down Friday night, arriving at the radisson about 10PM or so-- then Saturday we went to the MALL OF AMERICA where I hadn't been since I was 10 years old. It was only my second time being there-- I went to Archivers which I was so excited for, and I dont know if my expectations were too high but I was kind of let down : ( granted, it was much better than any scrapbook store in GF but still, I was hoping to find more.

So then today at 9AM we get up to go back home and find out that both I-94 and I-29 are closed!!! So now it is 10AM we just got done eating breakfast and now are probably going back to bed since we are staying here another night!

1 comment:

Meg said...

hope the wedding was good! wish we did not have to miss it.
have fun in mnpls.