It's Christmas Eve... it snowed here yesterday, kind of giving everything a "fresh coat" just for Christmas, Christmas lights are up, presents are all wrapped and under the trees, people are bundled up all snug in their beds....
....And here I am, at work! It was -20 when I went to start my car this morning, which was parked on the street because I couldn't get into my garage last night--when they cleaned the streets they left a 3 foot drift infront of my driveway.
On a happier note, today is not a busy day at work, I get off at 1:00 today, and I have a beautiful boquet of roses sitting on my desk that Bobby brought to me yesterday "just because." I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband! Thanks honey!!!!

I am so excited to spend the next two days with family! Tonight we are off to my auntie Gwen's home in Grand Forks, and then tomorrow we are spending with Bobby's parents in Gardner.
I also got a couple of pages done last night-- one is the scrapjack below, and here is my other one:
Danie, Jill, Sam... I miss you girls!!!
OK-- time to get to work!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment