Tuesday, January 6, 2009

30 days and counting

WOW-- I cannot believe this is the last month Bobby & I are ever going to have without a baby Mason. Time since June has just absolutely FLOWN by. I know I have been complaining about my back hurting, being tired, being sick, having heartburn, and peeing all the time, but I am starting to get a little sad that in a month I won't be pregnant anymore! It is going to be so strange to not feel rolling around, pushing and kicking inside me. I think Bobby is going to miss it too- we have started a new morning routine- every morning when the alarm goes off, Mason starts kicking me over and over again on my left side. I'm not talking like 1 or 2 or even 10 kicks. This morning he literally kicked 32 (THIRTY TWO!!!) times after I started counting.

Bobby & I have so much going on this month- hopefully that helps the time FLY by-- we have been going to the doctor every week and still have 3 baby classes to go to! Craziness!

No comments: