Sunday, January 18, 2009

the waiting game

I get emails from babycenter sent to me every week, and this is what the title was for this week, week 37. Baby Mason is now considered to be "full term" -- so technically he can arrive ANY DAY now, it is just to WAIT for him! At our doctor appointment Friday, Dr. Lachance told us we won't have to worry about him coming late, which I took as hinting (hoping) he is going to come early! I am so excited to meet him-- thinking about him, getting things ready around the house, cleaning his room everyday (even though no one even goes in there yet)... I think I am obsessed!!!! And as I sit here typing, pausing every few seconds to put my hands on my belly feeling him move, it is going to be so strange NOT to feel him kicking and rolling around throughout the day.

No comments: