Sunday, December 21, 2008

another weekend






Another weekend has come and gone already, which is fine with me because that means it is one less weekend until Mason gets here! I had my Christmas party for work on Thursday this week, which was nice, but it made me jealous of people who have "real" Christmas parties- ones where spouses are invited and it takes place after work hours. Neither Bobby or me have jobs where we get real Christmas parties.. :(

This weekend Bobby & I went to the Sioux game Friday night, and then on Saturday we had my family over for Christmas dinner. My parents got us an old fashioned popcorn machine -- with the stand and the whole 9-yards, so of course after Bobby & my dad put it together we all had bags of popcorn. We also got a lot of baby things, which just made me that much more excited for February to get here.

Today we have just been relaxing and not doing too much. I got some scrapping done (some of these pages are from last week) and I started packing Mason's hospital bag and cleaned his room for the 100th time. I brought down some outfits for Bobby to help me pick out, and I was bummed to be reminded that I only needed to bring "2 at the most" which is what we were told at our birthing classes-- I had picked out 6 outfits to bring, and some extra onsies 'just incase.' {don't tell, but I think I will still bring them all, they are small, it's not like they take up a lot of room!!}

2 comments:

Meg said...

your so funny!! i think bring as many as you want. when we got home yesterday from the hospital drew reminded me too to start packing!! you never know! yikes--we are getting so close!
sounds like you had a great weekend! can not believe christmas is already here! we will have to do our xmas together sometime... maybe feb after the boys make their appearance in to this world!

Meg said...

and i love your new pages!! :)